Monday, May 3, 2010

Meant To Be Roomies :)

I often wonder who I associated with before I came to earth. When we all were waiting for the grand plan to be presented, who were we chatting with? Who were our confidants and kindred spirits? Of all the people I'm surrounded with on this earth, who did I specifically ask my Heavenly Father to place in my life? I know I begged Him to give me 6 of my coolest guy friends and 5 of my closest girlfriends to grow up with; 2 of my very best friends to raise me, and a myriad of others who would make my journey in this life easier to bear. There have been so many people who have left footprints on my heart, but since I came to Hawaii I have met 4 girls who I know I must have met before...
They are among the sweetest, most giving and understanding girls I have ever known- and I'm honored to call them my friends. Here's a shout-out to my homies: Ashley Shaum, Courtney McAffee, Ashley Flake, and Kristine Magnusson. Thanks for being you :)
LOVE YOU GIRLS!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment